Monday, October 12, 2009

The Powerful Guy In Malaysia All Of You Must Beware Mostly For Girl!!!

BEWARE OF THIS

GUY!! CHAN WAI

YONG, 24, Male, Petaling

Jaya!!!


Hello Guys...Here I Got a few story regarding this person who stay at Damansara Utama,Petaling Jaya Or Kuala Lumpur La.....On the day of 04-October-2009 while i arrive my office at 10.00am and after i work for 1 hour and the time is 11.54am i get sms from this guy what he sms to me i will be wrote at here.
Stage:1 I'am Kelvin,24,male from Petaling Jaya.I am working as IT.Someone intro me to you but i can't remember the name already.Mind to Be Friend?
Stage:2 What are you doing there?
Stage:3 Can We Sms?Because My phone almost no battery already.
Stage:4 are you interested to work part time for upcoming pc fair?
Stage:5 Do You Have John Number?
Beware!!!!of this person more story coming up!!!please remember!!

No comments:

Post a Comment