Monday, October 12, 2009

Beware Of This Person

BEWARE OF THIS

GUY!! CHAN WAI

YONG, 24, Male, Petaling

Jaya!!!

Beware Of This Person Course I Got A Friend who have invited him to go his house and playing game with him if i am not mistaked after they play finish the games and my friend went to toilet and this Chan Wai Yong Start His Step to steal my friend mother money,after my friend just came out at the toilet and his mother just went out and put the purse on the table so finally my friend sister realize there is something weird so she go to check the table see weather got something gone a not after she went to the table she see the purse lost already and they start to ask this chan wai yong did you took the purse in this table?

CWY:No...I Didn't Took It Why?
SiS:Course The Purse In This Table Gone
CWY:hey i didn't took it la
SiS:No!!You liying us!!!course you are the one in this house only
after that CWY says ya i took It can a not?

After my friend know already he call him put back if not he going report police for sure or punch him...but my friends his mother see him so cham so she forget about it and let him GO!!

BEWARE NEVER LET THIS GUY GO TO YOUR HOUSE IF NOT ALL THE Expansive thing will be lost and gone!!SO BEWARE!

1 comment:

  1. this fellow….i found 20+ ppl for him in the last pc fair…in the end..put me aeroplane..
    this time..pc fair for december…ask me find ppl for him agn..ok i found and he said confirmed..
    in the end….no response…fucking sohai…
    haha..he also keep asking me got go club o not…or smoke..
    he good in IT?dun bull shit…he is juz a part timer in tat shop = =…ask him fuck off….i work in IT line since 15 also nvr see a fucker lik tis….shame..

    ReplyDelete