Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Birthday

rolf....on the 1st of September is was my birthday and wanna get some rest after came back from taman desa for the touch n go after then i receive a call from meng he asking me wanna go genting highland a not?i say dont want i just wanna get some rest at home so after i taking some nap and my phone was ringing so i wake and pick up the phone =.= oh....i though is who course i just wake up i am quite blurr...after i pick up the phone is my mummy and she asking today you got going anywhere?then i say no i just staying at home then she and my lovely uncle calling me to go pub in taman desa to celebrate my birthday so i just went to taman desa pub and i looking and i saw the step down from the mercedes benz CLS 350 =.= i see that is my uncle best friend and my birthday he send me a cake and alot beer lol....on the day i drink 1 time finish at 8-9 bottle lol......and they call me choose a song to sing course my birthday ma hahaha so i choose 1 love song calling beyond - zhen de ai ni and i sing until very high already lol....so after i went back to home i sleep outside my room mabuk already course i drink around 20 bottle hahaha....real FUN!!!hor

No comments:

Post a Comment