Friday, June 5, 2009

Jobless

Since nothing to do now a day's trying to go out to mid valley to find a new job because i lost my job and now i am jobless.because of my father anyway i really thanks him alot to make so much problem came out but his mind is really hopeless because on that day when he went out to KL and he forget to took out the house key in his room,he just locked the door and later when he realize that his key is inside his room,he went to my brother company to ask for the key and started to scold my brother infront of so many people.Then until mine he call me and ask me did i took his spare key,I told him i did't take before because i don't know where you put it and my handphone battery just empty so i use the company phone to call him and i saw he walking up to my company so he starting to find me and i call him and ask what problem so he just shout me infront of the customer and my manager ah...don't care la i know alot people has watching at us.So finally the manager call me go in the office and started to tell me could you please see your family properly and try not to bring your family problem to the company i say i know but he suddely went up how i know i told the manager so he offer me to resign the job so i just resign already because i don't want so many happen in my job place.Anyway i don't know why my father so like to give people trouble i really hate my own father so he call us go out and rent a room.So now i am jobless wait i get back my work i will start to rent a room to stay and i will never ask him to help me again (USELESS FATHER) Never use his brain think what should done and what should not done iddiot father i have....

No comments:

Post a Comment