Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Why...I Can't Enjoy My Life

omg.....today i just asked my family people about i want to buy a new car...but i have asked my mother,uncle can i buy a car and they say can if you monthly can paid for it...So i say i can paid is not a problem but i really need to care about my eating way T_T ...Then i ask my father can i brought a new car and he say cannot!!!!.....but he really don't know what the son want actually in the life just because everytime i stay at home and not going anywhere.. do you know that's is damn boring for my life that's why i am not going to bother about my father and i will just brought the car on this year just because i wanna have a good life and some fun in my life.Do you know once i get my car license i thought my father will let me drive the car but the answer is wrong he just told me not to drive and i just wanna ask the god and my heart one question only WTF i get the car license foR....Just for fun???if he gonna told me not to buy a car again i will burn away my car license because is really no use for me....and i just want to leave this family,i gonna run away very far and dont wanna come back again!!!if i feel my life is going to become hard,suffering i will just choose the easy way to end up my life in this world!!because i really not happy at all in my life from baby until now!!!!

If i am pass away i hope my family don't come and see me don't be so sad also you all should be haPPY if i am dead!!!!

Good Bye anyway i have throw away my license already so no need to call me get again i wont get back again forever

No comments:

Post a Comment