Monday, March 9, 2009

Working Life

Since I am here i would like to share out everything about my working life...One day i hope you all will get the experience from working with someone or i should say working with some company. Anyway now i am working with a IT company i am quite happy with this company because they also treat me quite good...but there is one thing i need to say never play jokes around the working time because you can't really know how those people feel just because they can't play joke?just like me i like to joke around when i have nothing to do but i know how to control my self when i am playing some joke with some of my friend and staff but one of my staff he just know how to play joke while working and he is the one every time playing with me but i wanted to ask him did he know that the joke can hurt people feeling just because he calling people on another name and giving people a stupid name and he never think about how the people feel.Anyway i hope this case won't be repeated again,I hope he will learn the mistake from now on before too late...

No comments:

Post a Comment