Wednesday, June 10, 2009

ALL about my life

Hi....Thanks For Coming Here. I wanna start a story regarding my life what i have went trough so far in my life..On The 1st September 1989 which i was born out in the world and there is something happen when i was born out.Regarding my father car on the day he was parking on the hospital outside and he went in to the hospital to see my mom ..so after that he came out to took his car to go back home and the thing he realize that his car was stolen and he went back to the hospital and told my mom so my mom say what happen husband so he say the is gone , after that he realize me so he think i am bringing bad luck to this family so he do a stupid things that i will never think...you guys try guess what he do.he tell my mom this small son is bringing bad luck to us so he took me to a person that he don't know, he say i don't want this son you can take it.....so after my mom heard that she crying on the bed until call his brother come and visit her and my mom told his brother please get back my son from a (person) so my mom brother say what is going on and what happen so my mom told him just took back my son , i will tell you after you get my son from the person.After get back me so the story my mom told his brother then everything is ok already because my grandmother also know that.after so long i have grow up until tadika my father keep on lock up at behide the room where alot Lipas then early the morning lock up me already no food for me until night time after night he do this to me again....and punish me whack here whack there..And my life i wanna tell u all i am having a suffer life and what i want to get in this family i won't get a good things everything my father will give it to my brother until now my father still think he is pro enough to teach his son but he judge is wrong what he has done to i am so sad how come i got this kind of family i everyday almost cry until i form 4-5 my mom only told me this story so now i know everything so i will hate my father forever i won't forgive him!!!in my life even those i am dead i know i can go to heaven!!!!!in my life i just like to help my friends and my family another things is regarding my uncle everytime he trying to cheer up me and told me my life is good one not bad one so i trusted him so long but i still suffering now i dont know think my life is good enough i lost my job thanks to my father!!!!he is hopeless anyway i already did my best i don't think i will go on my life anymore because i really too stress and sad , unhappy too in my life i too tired already...and i don't think the god is helping us so don't pray is hopeless i everytime pray also no use god is lier!!the only thing is trust your self my story until here...

Depression! Many thanks to all my friends. Many thanks to My Love Mother .This year has been so tough. I can't stand it anymore. Many thanks to My Uncle. Many Thanks to my love girl. In my life I did nothing bad. Why does it have to be like this?"


Regard
Sylvester

No comments:

Post a Comment