Friday, February 5, 2010

Never Trust!!

Guys....just to let all of you know there is something about direct selling..From one of my life experience on last week i was so hungry so i went to a small place to have a peaceful dinner after work..So on that time i order some food , drink cause i really hungry then someone pop-up and ask me do you have any empty slot for me..So i say yeah...you can sit at here there is no one just only my self so after my food came to my table then i started to GRAB my dinner after i gonig to finish my dinner and he started his slow step i didn't realize at that time so he ask me do you wanna get more income in your life?? So what i say of cause everyone also want to get a good income in their life..So he say today you saw me you are very lucky person cause today i gonna teach how to get a good income your life using direct selling.....

The Following Step He Say

1.You need to hardwork for it
2.You need a good moral
3.You need to know how to handle the customer
4.You need to know how to sell the Product
5.You need to know how is our company Product
6.You need to talk with the customer and don't let them run away from you

So this is what he told me and also he told me 1 month i am sure you can get 10k income in a month...

So he will ask you register to the direct selling company....

Never believe those direct selling they can spoil your life and can make you bankrupt also Remember!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment