Thursday, February 11, 2010

Brother

On the 8 of February in the early of morning i was wake up at 8.27am.So after i wake up the first thing is to see my brother went to work cause sometime you guys can say i sleep like pig in the bed and i need him to call me wake up once cause i scare i will be late arrive to the office =.=

Then after i went to work before that i still saw my brother in a good condition after 12 a clock his stomach started to pain.So he started to call the father and let the father know he is really in a painful condition then father faster come back from KLIA To Petaling Jaya.Cause he send his sister to the airport in the early of the morning at 6am for the flight by the time my phone ringing crazy and i receive the message.But there is one thing i didn't notice the miss call and the sms message cause i was so busy with my work..After i finish my work when i picking up my thing i saw my phone got 5 miss call and 1 sms message when i open up the message and i saw my brother message that he told please brother can you bring one of thing for me so i can sleep peacefully so i called father and my father told me that my brother is already in hospital already..So i faster go back and pick the thing that he need cause he request me from his heart and the words come from his heart (PLEASE).

After that i arrive to the hospital i ask the nurse where is my brother room so the nurse told me and upon i arrive to his room i saw him resting in his bed like a sicks person and his lips all white.

Anyway I Hope Tomorrow My Brother Can Discharge From The Hospital.

(May The God Bless Him)

Brother I Love You Forever Once You Lost For Awhile I Feel That I Am So Lonely And Sad I Love You Brother!!!

When The Time Has Come If Next Time Is Was My Turn I Hope You Will Come And See Me Brother,Family And My Friends

Regards
Sylvester

No comments:

Post a Comment