Monday, January 18, 2010

Loo Man Yee



  • On the Saturday night in around 7pm - 9pm after i get some rest then i go back to my table and start my working project,I open facebook and i saw a news from my dear friend MiXue who was the 1st person told she has a friend who is Loo Man Yee has just passaway from 16 January 2010 in the time of 4pm to 6pm so when i heard this news i feel so sad to those 5sc1 and she's family member Addon My Self cause who was so young she need to leave this world anyway i hope the 5sc1 and her family member will keep going on , don't give up cause when you give up she won't be happy in she's life.....how come i will so sad too even those i am one of her friend because i l..e her cause i saw she can't enjoy the coming soon Chinese New Year and her SPM result....so please let her know once her result just came out i am sure she will be very happy once she saw her SPM result....
  • She is walking a path to the heaven i can feel it in my heart after she passaway from the second day on the day i got a big feeling on her in my heart.

Here Is A Few Thing I Hope She Will Receive When I Pray For Her

  • 1.I Sylvester will pray for Loo Man Yee and her Family Member will have a good health,good day.
  • 2.I Sylvester will pray for Loo Man Yee will be going to a better place and rest at there.
  • 3.I Sylvester will remember Loo Man Yee until i can save all the people in this world.
  • 4.I Sylvester will call the god to bless you and your family will keep going with the life and dont give up.
  • 5.I Sylvester will remember that you are having a pretty face with the smile.
  • 6.I Sylvester will pray for you to get what you want in your life even those you are not in this world anymore.
  • 7.I Sylvester know you like to travel around the world but you don't have the day and you just leave the world and i am using my heart to pray for you to let you go to heaven and let you travel around the world.
  • 8.I Sylvester will ask the god send you to a better place.
  • 9.I Sylvester will pray and ask the god let your family member have a good life until they old.

  • I will remember you in my heart even those i am not your friend but i hope you can be my friend cause i l..e you even those you are not in this world.


May The God Bless My Dearest Friend and my l..er Loo Man Yee to Heaven and give her a good life......


Regards

Sylvester

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment